I occasionally get questions about what serial stories are coming up in the queue – both in terms of what’s written but not yet published, and what’s yet to be written. Here’s a look at what the future holds.
First up, the book release for May is expected to be a reissue of “Golden Sins – Stories of Watersports and Humiliation”. It will contain all the original content, plus at least one new story, and it will continue to sell as part of the Premium e-book collection, at a $7.99 USD price point. It will use the original cover. I’m hoping to also have an audiobook version to go with it, but following my recent health issues it’s not clear yet whether my reading speed is sufficient to deliver a narrated version of the full book, so that’s a “we’ll see”.
Then let’s move on to the queue of serial story chapters.
This list includes only chapters of serial stories, of which there are usually two published per week. It doesn’t include the other daily one-shots and reblogs. Dates are the (approximate) dates they will go live on AllTheseRoadworks.com. The free queues are more or less in sync now, so the releases on BDSMLR, newTumbl and ReblogMe should be within 36 hours of these dates.
Please note that the delays between serial chapters in late June represent the disruption to releases that occurred in early May arising from first my short holiday, and then my hospitalisation.
- Reluctant Breeder, Part 5 (12 May)
- Ruined Dreams, Part 4 (14 May)
- The Bonuses, Part 7 (18 May)
- Reluctant Breeder, Part 6 (19 May)
- An Incentive for Ethan, Part 1 (21 May)
- Selling Brielle, Part 4 (25 May)
- An Incentive for Ethan, Part 2 (28 May)
- Emma’s Division, Part 11 (1 June)
- The Foster Girl, Part 1 (2 June)
- Selling Brielle, Part 5 (4 June)
- Average Availability, Part 15 (8 June)
- Emma’s Division, Part 12 (15 June)
- An Incentive For Ethan, Part 3 (19 June)
- Tuning Chloe, Part 9 (22 June)
- Bella’s Apology, Part 3 (26 June)
- Persephone Nine, Part 12 (29 June)
There’s a short-ish multi-part hucow/demotion-fetish story coming called “Bovine Testing”, which I expect to be four or five chapters and then done, in the style of “Plane” or “Guidance Counsellor”. The first chapter of that will likely publish on 3 July, with the remaining chapters spaced out between other releases.
In preparing the new Story Index (link), I discovered that Parts 3 through 6 of “The Ternish Betrayal” had never been published on AllTheseRoadworks.com, so I’ve scheduled reblogs of them in mid-June so as to complete the story on this site. There’s also a reblog of the “Wedding” instalment of “Ask Dr Degradation” in the queue.
Requested to be written:
The requests list represents stories requested by long-term Premium Members. I currently have requests relating to memberships in February through May 2021. Requests will not necessarily be written in order, and I tend to pick the story from this list that I’m most excited about writing when I sit down to write.
February 2021 requests:
- Hellfire, Part 8
(This request is from a cancelled member and is therefore taking a lower priority at present.)
March 2021 requests:
- Aylee the Alchemist Slave, Part 8
- continued work on the Premium-exclusive story “Impregnating Layla”
April 2021 requests:
- An Incentive For Ethan, Part 4
- Ask Dr Degradation – “turning the maths teacher into a pet”
- The Bonuses, Part 8
- Bovine Testing, Part 1 (written but not released, as discussed above)
- The Convent of Lesba, Part 11
- The Convent of Lesba, Part 12
- Emma’s Division, Part 13
- Emma’s Division, Part 14
- The Foster Girl, Part 2
- Persephone Nine, Chapter13
- Small Town Values, Part 6
May 2021 requests:
- An Incentive For Ethan, Part 5
- Bella’s Apology, Part 4
I’m still soliciting requests from people who were Premium Members in April 2021 and who are still paid-up Premium Members today. If you think that’s you, and you haven’t redeemed a request for that month, get in touch.
– All These Roadworks
(Art in the header block is by @BoredArtist4LYF on Twitter, commissioned for the “Average Availability” e-book cover.)