I’m pleased to announce a new listing in the ATR shop: Collector’s Bundle #1! (View it in the shop.)
This bundle collects all of the first ten All These Roadworks e-books into a single package. It’s priced at $29.99 USD – which means it offers a 25% saving versus buying the books individually.
This is a great way to start your All These Roadworks collection – or grow an existing one! A single purchase gets you all ten books in both PDF and EPUB versions, totalling more than 600 pages of erotica!
Purchasing through the Collector’s Bundle is identical to buying the books individually, and gives you the same content – but it’s cheaper, and more convenient.
It helps me too – PayPal takes a larger cut of smaller purchases, so purchasing in bulk means more of your money supports the creation of new content, and less of it gets eaten by admin fees! (See the bundle in the ATR shop now.)
Collector’s Bundle #1 includes the following books:
-  A Woman’s Work – Stories of Workplace Degradation (25 stories, 73 pages)
-  Laid Bare – Stories of Public Exposure (22 stories, 70 pages)
-  They Say It’s Your Birthday – Stories of Celebration and Degradation (22 stories, 62 pages)
-  Girl On Girl – Stories of Lesbian Cruelty (24 stories, 71 pages)
-  Fit For Purpose – Stories of Sports and Exercise Erotica (26 stories, 63 pages)
-  Jessa Stories (7 stories, 58 pages)
-  Yes – Stories of Submission (16 stories, 63 pages)
-  Cast A Slutty Spell – Stories of Magical Erotica (17 stories, 60 pages)
-  Weird Science – Stories of Erotic Experiments (17 stories, 68 pages)
-  Sex Sells – Stories of Strange Products and Erotic Marketing (23 stories, 62 pages)
Upon purchase, your books are delivered instantly and automatically via email, and you have access to unlimited re-downloads – included updated editions, if they become available – for as long as this collection is offered for sale on this site.
It’s important to me to make sure that every customer feels like they got value for money and is satisfied with their purchase, so if you have any questions, comments or feedback, before or after purchase, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.