The ATR Story Collection She’s Got The Look – Stories of Exploited Models and Erotic Fashion has been updated to a new 3rd Edition, which is now available to purchase for only $3.99 USD! (Click here to view it in the shop.)
This new edition features:
* All 23 stories from previous editions.
* Two new microfiction stories – “Brenda’s New Wardrobe” and “Swim Tease”.
* Typo fixes and format improvements.
* A new cover by @BoredArtist4LYF.
* An additional cover gallery featuring full-page alternative ink and colour versions of the new cover (only in the PDF version).
* The four page gallery of fictional magazine covers that appeared in previous editions.
* An expanded page count – with the PDF version now clocking in at 66 pages.
A single purchase of She’s Got The Look includes both the PDF version, and also a new EPUB edition which is significantly improved for a better reading experience. (Click here to view She’s Got The Look in the shop.)
Please note that the EPUB edition omits some decorative images from the PDF, plus the alternate cover gallery, in the interests of an improved reading experience on e-reader devices.
Customers who have previously purchased She’s Got the Look as a standalone purchase can download the new version for free using the download links they received at purchase.
The version included in the Collector’s Bundle #2 (link) has NOT yet been updated, and is expected to be updated alongside the future re-release of ATR Story Collection #18, “Sappho’s Collar”, at an as-yet-undetermined time.
If you’re a current Stories or Premium Member for June 2022, then you can access both the PDF and EPUB versions of She’s Got The Look for free as part of your membership. You can find them in Dropbox under “ATR Stories Member Content -> New Story Collections”.
If you discover any problems with any All These Roadworks e-books, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback helps me offer you a better product!