THE BRAIN ERASER
And Other Stories of Hypnotic Control
Collects 23 tales of hypno-erotica.
(62 pages / 21,783 words)
A new novella is available!
(PDF / E-book only.)
Price: $4.99 USD
62 pages / 21,783 words.
* PDF (recommended);
Erika is the bitchy, busty boss of the company R&D department. But when she pushes her team too far, her subordinates take revenge, with their new invention – a device that erases ideas from a woman’s brain.
Soon Erika is forgetting words, forgetting how to do her job – and forgetting how to protect herself from her team taking sexual advantage of her. Before long, all she can remember is how to be an obedient bimbo fuckdoll…
And that’s just one of the stories collected in this release!
The Brain Eraser collects the following 23 stories of hypnotic control:
- The Brain Eraser, Parts 1 and 2 – Erika’s subordinates use a device that erases thoughts to take revenge on their bitchy, busty boss.
- A+ Cam Girl – Susi wants to take a “web cam training course” – but takes a “cam girl training course” by mistake.
- Bin Mode – Hypnosis leads Jenny to find her pussy being used as a trashcan by friends.
- Callie’s Concentration – Hypnosis helps Callie study – but only when she has a man’s sperm on her face.
- Choosing Clothes – Picking out clothes becomes easier with hypnotic help.
- The Conditioning – A smart feminist is transformed into a brainless bimbo… most of the time.
- Contact Girl – She was hired to answer customer calls – but the calls she received were strange and humiliating.
- Cunt Pride – A cruel scheme urges women to submit photos of their pussy.
- Doll Collection – When Kelly dates an older man, she learns that everyone is entitled to own a collection of pretty dolls.
- Easter Bunny – When Anissa is chosen to be the office Easter Bunny, she tries a little too hard to do a good job.
- Enslave Your Rivals – Mila and Grace hate each other, and try to enslave each other with hypnosis.
- An Ethical Woman – Hypnosis teaches a woman that it’s unethical to earn money by pretending to be intelligent or have rights.
- Five Commands – Five simple hypnotic commands ruin Suzie’s life.
- Fixing a Fake Marriage – Mark’s marriage to lesbian Gia is one of convenience – until he uses hypnosis to make it real.
- Getting Men’s Attention – Daniela learns simple ways to get the attention of men.
- Good Little Bitch – A single thought gets stuck in her head: “good little bitch”.
- Good Sisters – The sisters fought constantly – until hypnosis brought them together.
- Heather’s Problems – Heather suffered from impostor syndrome – until hypnosis fixed her.
- Irresistible – The ad on the internet promised to make her irresistible – but it delivered more than she bargained for.
- Listen to Me – A text from an abusive ex interrupts a program of self-hypnosis, with devastating consequences.
- Nuisance Caller – A nuisance caller keeps playing hypnotic static down the phone…
- Dressing Eileen – Eileen’s hypnotist makes her unable to dress herself without help.
- Oblivious – When Sandra complains about sexual harassment at work, her office makes it so she simply won’t notice the harassment anymore.
The Brain Eraser and Other Stories of Hypnotic Control collects 23 tales of hypno-erotica by All These Roadworks.
This book contains strong themes of non-consent, humiliation, incest, orientation kink, and patriarchy.
Please note that, as with all stories by All These Roadworks, all characters in this story are aged 18 years and over.
As always, my kinks are not my politics. Please enjoy these stories of gender degradation while practicing respect, safety and positive enthusiastic consent in real life.
Upon purchase, the collection will be delivered to you as digital goods via email. A single purchase gives access to all file formats indicated above.