The January update to the Guide to Arth-Keros is now live. It’s a few days overdue, but better late than never!
Members can find the new content in the “Guide to Arth-Keros” folder on Google Drive. The November update has also now been merged into the main Guide document.
The Guide to Arth-Keros is an exclusive perk of All These Roadworks membership, and is available at all tiers. Members receive access to the entire Guide so far, with four to six new one-page entries added every month. (View memberships in the shop.)
Arth-Keros is a world of high-fantasy degradation, where all women are cursed to life of subjugation and humiliation by powerful demons known as the Nine Impure Natures. At its heart lies the Forest, a tangled maze of ancient life haunted by monsters that desire nothing but the rape and abuse of the women foolish enough to trespass.
Warning: The Arth-Keros material contains some kink themes not found in my BDSMLR stories, including watersports and sex with monsters and tentacles.
The new content in January’s update details more flora and fauna of the Forest.
In this update, we look at:
- Attitude Fruits: Edible Treats – A common source of nutrition in the Forest – but each of the nine varieties, spawned from the Nine Impure Natures, comes with an associated side-effect.
- Attitude Fruits: Secondary Uses – Hair dyes created from Attitude Fruits have interesting additional effects.
- The Degrader’s Cock – A colourfully-named tree provides a degrading source of drinkable liquid within the Forest.
- Sentinel Cats – The Forest’s living self-defence system.
- The Makers – The strange little men who live within caves along the course of the Bitchflow are known for the devices they build – and their treatment of women who stray into their territory.
Remember that you’re welcome to expand on the World of Arth-Keros with fan-fiction, games or art! If you create something based on the Guide, let me know so I can share it!