The December update to the Guide to Arth-Keros is now live.
It’s a little short this month – the bare minimum of four new entries, plus an earlier entry re-presented for convenience – but last month was extra-long and I expect January to be long as well.
Members can find the new content in the “Guide to Arth-Keros” folder on Google Drive.
The Guide to Arth-Keros is an exclusive perk of All These Roadworks membership, and is available at all tiers. Members receive access to the entire Guide so far, with four to six new one-page entries added every month. (View memberships in the shop.)
Arth-Keros is a world of high-fantasy degradation, where all women are cursed to life of subjugation and humiliation by powerful demons known as the Nine Impure Natures. At its heart lies the Forest, a tangled maze of ancient life haunted by monsters that desire nothing but the rape and abuse of the women foolish enough to trespass.
Warning: The Arth-Keros material contains some kink themes not found in my BDSMLR stories, including watersports and sex with monsters and tentacles.
The new content in December’s update focuses on the Dawn Shores, a prosperous land of infantilised, happy women.
In this update, we look at:
- Dawn Girls – (re-presented from a previous month) An overview of the Dawn Shores and its women.
- Brides of the God-King – The supernatural power of the leader of the Dawn Shores, and the status of the women he impregnates.
- The Freedom of Gurush – Women, diapers, and the freedom to piss.
- Creches – Daycare for the women of the Dawn Shores.
- Honor Dolls – The premier women’s organisation of the Dawn Shores.
Remember that you’re welcome to expand on the World of Arth-Keros with fan-fiction, games or art! If you create something based on the Guide, let me know so I can share it!